COVID-19 and Park Reopening Info
Updated: 21 October 2020
Yes we are open for business and look forward to hosting you in the park.
Anytime who has not been in a COVID-19 hotspot within the last 14 days and aren’t showing any symptoms can stay with us.
Please check with here
If you are from NSW, VIC, ACT and have an existing booking and cannot make it across the border or you have been in a declared COVID-19 Hotspot, please contact us (by email is best firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can help manage your booking.
At this time:
- Our amenity blocks will be open but will be limited to a certain number of people per use to ensure appropriate social distancing measures are obeyed.
- The pool will be open and operational.
- BBQ areas & Camp Kitchens will open but with limited capacity per use to ensure appropriate social distancing measures are obeyed.
- Tom & Andy’s Espresso Van will remain open.
Risk Free Bookings
We recognise we are living in uncertain times, so to give you confidence in booking a stay with us, we are offering a risk free booking process:
- Zero Dollar Deposits
- Pay 7 days before arrival.
- If we need to cancel your booking due to Government Directive or we go back into lock-down, then you will be offered 100% credit on any deposit or payment you have made.
- See our Terms & Conditions for further information (click here)
So book with the confidence that our terms and conditions have you covered.
Email is our preferred communication
As you would imagine, our phones are extremely busy at the moment. The most efficient means to get in contact is via email. Email us at email@example.com and we can assist with processing your booking and cancellation credit.
In closing, we sincerely apologise that we’ve had to take these drastic measures and the inconvenience this has caused and appreciate your understanding.
The BIG4 Caloundra Team
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: If I'm camping do I need to have my own bathroom facilities?
A: No, you will be able to stay and use the park amenities. We have implemented additional measures safety and procedures to allow for appropriate social distancing and increased cleaning.
Q: What facilities will be available when you re-open?
A: At this time (subject to change) we envisage the pool, BBQ Areas, Camp Kitchens with required level of social distance.
Q: What is the best way to get in contact?
A: The phones are naturally ringing off the hook at the moment, so we suggest the most efficient way to have your enquiry answered is by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: Are you providing accommodation for self-isolators?
A: No we are not at this time. Unfortunately, we feel the risks are too high at this time.
Q: What about future School Holidays? Christmas, Easter & Onwards
A: At this stage we assume we will operate as usual, but we won’t know what restrictions we will be operating under.