Terms & Conditions
- We make our efforts to accommodate you on the specific requested site or cabin, however for operational reasons we reserve the right to swap you to equivalent product as required.
- For all our guest’s enjoyment from 1 June 2019, BIG4 Caloundra will be a non-smoking park, including the areas surrounding the cabins and sites. Please smoke in the designated smoking areas.
- We are a No Pets park. If you booking and have an Assistance Dog, please contact customer service at the time of booking so we can best manage and assist you during your stay.
- At different times of year we reserve the right to maintain minimum stay periods (including on weekends and long weekends).
- We refuse the right to cancel a booking at our discretion or refuse service.
- BIG4 Holiday Parks Australia Pty Ltd is not the owner of BIG4 Caloundra Holiday Park. BIG4 Holiday Parks Australia Pty Ltd facilities this booking service and not responsible for the provision of services, standards of facilities or payments received. All bookings are made directly with the individual owner of the park and there BIG4 Holiday Parks Australia will not accept any claims for refunds or credits.
- We want all our guests to have an amazing time during their stay. Please be aware of park rules and please abide by the directions our friendly team.
- We have a range of cots (and linen) and high chairs for use. Please contact customer service at the time of booking to reserve these additional items.
- We reserve the right to store payment details and charge you for any damage or excessive wear caused to the park accommodation facilities during your stay. We will attempt to contact you to rectify the situation prior to the charge.
Refunds and Cancellation
- More than 28 days out: Full refund is provided minus a $40 administration fee. You can choose to rebook within 12 months there is no penalty.
- Between 28 and 7 Days out – Out of school holidays: Forfeit monies paid minute minus $40 administration fee. If you rebook within 12 months there is not penalty.
- Between 28 and 7 Days out – Stay falls within School holidays: Forfeit monies paid
- Less than 7 Days: Forfeit all monies paid.
- Management refuses the right to show discretion as required.
- Refunds may be proceed by EFT to an Australian Bank Account.
Now that’s done, we look forward to welcoming you and you having a great time with us. If there is anything, we can do to help your stay, please contact customer service.